Technical Content Writer
Cornet Technology is looking for a strong technical content writer that can hit the ground running. This person will play an active role in technical communication material/documents such as proposals, qualifications, technical presentations and other documents. Specialization in electronic engineering preferred.
This person not only has to be an excellent writer, but must also know technical language and terminology in order to communicate complex and technical information easily. Candidate must be able to edit for consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax, and ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Write technical white papers that relate company products to industry or customer requirements
- Actively participate in the proposal process to develop standard or customized proposals and campaigns to win new business.
- Work with marketing communications and business development (sales) team on technical aspect of presentations, marketing campaigns, articles, etc.
- Electronic engineering experience or solid technology background
- Working knowledge/experience with voice, video, and data communications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to milit-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- Excellent understanding and usage of the English Language and ability to present complex infomation in a clear, concise manner
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical staff
- Effective understanding of how company's technology fits industry and customer needs.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
- Completes projects on-time and within budget
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Send resume to
We are always interested in talented people who can be an asset to our growing organization. If there is no job listed at this time, your resume will be kept on file and referred to when one is available. Send your resume to